Burbank, CA (January 30, 2012) – PSI, an industry-leading provider of professional testing services, will be holding its first Science Advisory Board Meeting of the year on February 9-10, 2012 at its corporate world headquarters in Burbank, CA. The meeting’s focus will be to provide continued strategic guidance to PSI’s Test Development projects for Licensure, Certification and Talent Assessment.
PSI’s Science Advisory Board helps to ensure that PSI’s psychometric practices are sound and effective. The Board is comprised of leading experts in Educational and Psychological Measurement, Industrial/Organizational Psychology, and Labor Law, and includes university professors, past presidents of psychological associations, authors and journal editors, and lecturers on testing, measurement, and related legal issues. Members of the Board include:
- Suzanne Lane, Ph.D., Professor of Research Methodology, Department of Psychology in Education, University of Pittsburgh;
- Paul Sackett, Ph.D., Professor of Psychology, University of Minnesota;
- Sheldon Zedeck, Ph.D., Professor of Psychology, University of California at Berkeley;
- Keith Pyburn, JD, Fisher & Phillips, LLP;
- Wayne Camera, Vice President of Research and Development at the College Board.
“PSI’s Science Advisory Board members make very important contributions to the validity and science that drive our testing programs,” said Stephen Tapp, PSI’s President and CEO. ” We are excited to begin another productive year with our team.”
PSI has over 65 years of experience providing solutions to federal and state agencies, corporations, and professional associations. PSI offers a comprehensive solutions approach from test development to delivery to results processing, including pre-hire employment selection, managerial assessments, licensing and certification tests, license management services and professional services. More information is available at corporate.psionline.com.